Sign the petition to stop animal abuse

You can sign a petition to stop animal abuse here. Make a difference and make your voice be heard with one click. Thanks for your support! BTW: Elder Blackhurst and Elder Loveland Rule!!!!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let The Good Times Roll

So my birthday wasn't as bad as expected after all. It took a while, but I'm OK with being 30 now. I had a great party and hooked up with some cool gifts! Pics with deets below!!!
Peace out! :)

I got two of these. I took one back and exchanged it for the movie "Remember Me."

Photobucket


I thought this was just the greatest bag ever!

Photobucket

They knew me to a tee when they bought me this card.

Photobucket

These are the coolest missionaries alive!

Photobucket

Too many candles....

Photobucket

The hard work in the mirror finally paid off.

Photobucket

Me and my Baby, Mr. Buttons.

Photobucket

AAACCCKKKK! That picture above was too big! Here's a better one of me and the fat cat.

Photobucket

You know you're getting old when just one box of candle's isn't enough.

Photobucket

My oh so yummy cake. :)

Photobucket

A little something my friend Keith made for me.

Photobucket

Adding life...or should I say death....to the party.

Photobucket

The perfect table setting.

Photobucket

My "vampire bite" marks.

Photobucket

My tattoo.

Photobucket

Me and my favorite sister in law, Tara!

Photobucket

My big surprise of the day! My brother and sis making the long trip to spend the weekend! The first time I had ever met my nephew, Dylan, in person!

Photobucket

Cheese!!

Photobucket

Only the greatest calendar ever created....

Photobucket

Me and baby Dylan


Photobucket

Me and my best friend, Terra.

Photobucket

So so so many candles (sigh)

Photobucket

Alright, Dylan. I'm gonna need your help blowing out all of these candles. Ready?

Photobucket

Hope your days are filled with happiness and love as mine have been lately! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment