Sign the petition to stop animal abuse

You can sign a petition to stop animal abuse here. Make a difference and make your voice be heard with one click. Thanks for your support! BTW: Elder Blackhurst and Elder Loveland Rule!!!!!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Being a mom doesn't just mean you're a mom to your children. You're also a mom to your pets! Everyday is mother's day to your pets too! If your pets are anything like mine, they love and appreciate each and everything you do every single day. My puppy Aspen is always there for me. When I woke up at 1 A.M. after having a tooth pulled the previous day I was in extreme pain. She must have known because instead of getting up to play with me, she got up, curled up at my feet, and began licking my feet. It's like she was trying to say, "I know you're hurting mama. I'm sorry." Each and every night my cats jump up on the bed with me and love on me before going to bed as if to say, "thanks for a great day mom. We love you!" Even my bunny will snuggle up to my face and cuddle to me to show me he loves me. With the right care and love everyday, your pets will adore you each and everyday. They will return that love as well. They know when you're hurting, when you're sick, when you're sad, or when you've had a bad day and they care! So make sure you return their affection by remembering them on holidays too. You're not just their owners; you're their parents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment