Sign the petition to stop animal abuse

You can sign a petition to stop animal abuse here. Make a difference and make your voice be heard with one click. Thanks for your support! BTW: Elder Blackhurst and Elder Loveland Rule!!!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks to the Readers!

I can't remember the last time I had a quiet moment in my house. Between the children, the dog, and the cats, there's always some type of noise inside. I've learned to tune much of it out; especially while I'm blogging. As a matter of fact, at this very moment I hear children in the background threatening to tattle on one another, Boo is playing with some piece of paper on the floor, the dog is barking to come inside, and my husband is sitting on the couch watching The New Adventures of Old Christine. Yet, somehow, I am still managing to concentrate on what I'm typing. How is this accomplished one may ask? Who knows? It could be that certain "mommy" selective hearing that was placed into my brain when my first son was born. Or, perhaps it's my sheer love for blogging about animals. I just lose myself as I type about my passion.

I've had many readers on my blog over the past month and I am so grateful for all of you. I've had many wonderful comments and many messages from you telling me how much you love to read my blog. Thank you all so much! You're all so wonderful! It's not a special blog. It's simply me writing about what I love. Through this blog I've managed to reach out to many people about animal rights, adoption, and even going vegetarian. I've received many messages from people who are curious about how they can help an animal in need and how they can make the transition to going vegetarian easier. I'm so proud of all of you! You're all, truly, heroes.

I can't wait until I start to receive your stories about your pets. There's nothing better than exchanging a good story about your pets. I've read many heartwarming stories over the Internet about animals. Some were sad, some were happy, some were funny, but they all touched my heart in some way. I don't want my blog to be just about my pets. I want my readers involved too! :)

On a side note, I've got to stop blogging so much and start to focus on that bridal shower I'm supposed to be throwing for my sister in law. We've became best friends over the past few weeks and it made me so happy to get to be throwing it for her. I just hope I don't screw it up. I want it to be fun, but suit her style at the same time. But goodness! I just love blogging about animals!

Anyway, thank you all again for reading! I hope you enjoy my blogs as much as I enjoy writing them. Who knew blogging could be so much fun?!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice story, get to work on that shower! I have had to throw them and they can be fun but also a lot of work. But have fun, I will be back to check out your great blog. Thanks for stopping at Sasha's and come back when you have time.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good at this. I can tell you love to write about animals and that they are truly your passion. You write very well, and you make the blogs an easy read. Go girl :)

    ReplyDelete